We have plenty of options for lodging in the Big Stone Lake area! Here are our favorites:
ARTIE’S LODGE – Artie’s Lodge is an affordable two bedroom cabin located only one mile north of Ortonville. The newly furnished cabin sleeps up to 8 guests (1 king, 4 single bunks, 1 queen futon plus large couch) and has awesome views of the lake from the living room, dining room and deck as it sits only a few feet from the waters edge! Our cabin has everything you could want for next family getaway! Fully stocked kitchen, large living room, 50″ flat screen cable TV with home theater, WIFI, 1.5 bath, laundry, garage, fire-pit, 2 kayaks, huge deck, dock, boat lift (up to 17 ft boats) and more! Bedding, towels and paper products are provided. Great view of Ortonville and Big Stone City and good fishing right from the dock with a public boat access ramp is only 40 yards away! In an effort to keep our facility clean for our guests we do not allow fish cleaning, smoking or pets at our cabin. However there is a nice fish cleaning facility only one mile away in Ortonville. Maximum 8 people in cabin (ages 3 and under not counted). Add a 16 foot Lund boat with a new 25hp motor, trolling motor and 2 graphs to your rental for $125 per day!
- $150/night up to 5 ppl….$175/night for 6 or more people… 2 night min.
- $750/week up to 5 ppl….$850/night for 6 or more people…
- Holiday weeks $1000/wk
- 50% deposit required at time of booking, credit card by phone accepted
- Cancellations made 45 days before reserved days will receive a refund of deposit
- Cancellations made less than 10 days in advance will be required to pay for entire reservation
- Call Artie’s Bait & Tackle to reserve today! (320)839-2480